Saturday 10 December 2011

10:10pm December 10th, 2011: Did I just miss a blog post yesterday?

So I just realized I miss a day of writing something. I played a lot of guitar today. Weather here at the moment is really hot. I have nothing interesting to say nor have I learned anything from today's experience. I don't have the motivation to jog and I've been drinking coffee and eating junk food. I hope to break this habit soon.

I wish I could just be more happy. Dad has been really angry because of some things like having a lot of clutter in the house. I don't blame him but I'm really happy that my brother is cool about it. Love my family and I'd do anything for them. Just cooked dinner for the family and it was alright. It's so late and such a late update but I have to try saying something everyday.

My favourite music artist and inspiration has written a new song. I'm loving it. I can't wait for the next album but I feel that it might be a little different from her usual songs. I hope that's not the case. I really want to get a camera so I can take shots of the beautiful weather. Anyways it's pretty late. I'll probably head to bed after playing some Unreal Tournament.
Peace to all and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment