Thursday 29 December 2011

December 29th, 2.21pm: Aaaand I'm back

Okay it's been a long while since I've done this. Been so lazy playing Dota and other stuff but I just came back from Christmas and driving 3 hours straight to places and all that stuff.



So much stuff to write about. I stand true to the title of this blog. My guitar playing skills are coming along and I can finally play "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down. Pretty amazing for me but I still have to keep telling myself that I am better than I was yesterday. I got my results back from the exam and I was worried I'd fail Maths but I GOT AN "A"! What is up with that? I am seriously shocked.

Now I'm ready for my second year in university. I got this. I can break the habit of spending more than 6 hours on the internet and doing something productive. On the positive side of things, I've been going to the gym. I think I'll start on the Starting Strength program. I want to look good and feel good about myself.
I have to go through the hassle of learning how to count calories and all that stuff. This is going to be a pain.

I wish everyone a late Merry Christmas and a happy 2012. LIVE IT UP!

1 comment: