Wednesday 7 December 2011

9.25pm December 7th, 2011: I am frozen yet again.

I sit here frozen. I really want to play the guitar but I am afraid to ask my brother for his capo. It is extremely weird how something so simple is stopping me. I think I am just finding an excuse not to practice. It is extremely pathetic and I wish I could just CHANGE. I sit here on the laptop reading /r/GetMotivated on reddit. It's helping me but no matter how many inspirational images I save and read, I will never make changes unless I utilize my time wisely. I am changing. I know it. I can feel it because I know for a fact that I am a better person today compared to the man I was yesterday. I know I can do this. I have to do this otherwise I won't have a proper place to stay when I am older. i won't have enough money to support a family if I wish to raise one. So many dreams that can be fulfilled, only if I start doing things instead of being too shy.

If I pick up that guitar right now and practice, I could possibly make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment