Tuesday, 17 January 2012

7:09pm 17th January, 2012: Random pics from the previous days.

So guys, today was my rest day. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I pushed myself during my workout and I was really tired. I could've done a blog entry but I had to skype with a friend of mine. I had a lot of catching up to do and time just flew.

I mostly ate a lot and rested today. An extremely plain and boring day but I'm glad I still have the motivation to write about whatever is happening.
BANANA

Okay I'm not sure if that banana looks huge to you guys but it definitely was. I tried to use my arm for comparison but then again, I don't think it really helps >.<



Most depressing weather ever.
Okay so I took this picture when I was waiting for the pizza to get done at this pizza place. It didn't look this depressing but, damn looking at again makes me feel really sad. The pizza helped a lot though so I guess I didn't notice this really depressing weather.



Now check this out. Not bad huh? I thought I'd leave you guys with an interesting view. Gotta love the sky. It's weird how I appreciate the weather once I see a picture of it but I usually ignore it when it's right around me at that moment.

Hope you guys had a nice day. I'll be writing another article on whatever. This should be fun. Didn't wanna leave almost two days worth of work empty so I thought I'd share these photos. :D

Cheers to all my followers and comments! :D

Many new posts to come soon!

19 comments:

  1. Hahah that's indeed a big banana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i like to use my arm to convay size when i talk to girls about my banana too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol random banana, but the place you live looks nice in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I wish I could get a day of rest. Today is a 16 hour day with work/school and I'm so ready to sleep but I can't. Interesting pics btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one BIG banana hehe ;) times like this when i'm a little sad I don't like them loool Nice pics of the sky too, it's pretty awesome to look at hey :)) Cheers for the follow, returning now :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos! keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha wow that is a massive banana, i like the story :)
    following +1

    ReplyDelete
  8. That banana grew up next to a nuclear reactor. Also, I love bad weather. It's been a bit cold where I am at the moment, well.....cold to other people. I think it's perfect. I belong in another country.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL that banana is massive!!! that's awesome, never seen one that big

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo.I have visited your blog.Do You want visit the my blog for an exchange visit?Ciao.
    http://internapoli-city-2.blogspot.com/
    From Italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I believe you correctly captured the proportions of the mega-banana haha.

    ReplyDelete